Blueberry Pancake


Blueberry Pancake 
 With 
Wholewheat Flour And Jaggery

I was searching for eggless version of pancake recipe and landed straight on @rakskitchen.net
 I have been Following her since a long time and her recipes are simply great. 
Although I didn’t follow exact same recipe 
I made few alternations based on what I had in my pantry.
Also, I would like to mention, this is my first time making pancake, they weren’t fluffy because I made them little thin. Adding little extra batter to your pan can achieve that fluffy texture to your pancakes.
This recipe yields 5 bite sizes pancakes.

Ingredients  
  1. 1/ 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
  2. 1 1/2 cup milk
  3. 1/2 cup blueberries
  4. 1 tablespoon jaggery
  5. 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
  6. 1 tablespoon melted butter
  7. 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
  8. Pinch of salt
  9. Honey and butter for topping

How to make the recipe  

  1. In a bowl sieve all dry ingredients 
  2. Add milk and whisk well. There shouldn’t be any lumps
  3. Then add melted butter and mix until the batter is smooth
  4. Now add blueberries and gently fold in
  5. Let the batter rest for five to ten minutes
  6. Heat a pan on medium heat
  7. Grease it with butter
  8. Use ladle scoop to divide the batter into the pan
  9. Wait until the batter starts to bubble up, then flip over and cook both sides until golden brown
  10. Serve it hot with drizzle of butter and honey 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zunka

Pomegranate Parfait

Britannia Marie Biscuits MugCake